NorTorque® utilises Norbar’s proven mechanism and internal components and built them into a purposeful and attractive torque wrench.
In developing NorTorque®, Norbar’s objective was to deliver outstanding quality and performance in a value for money package. Fine engineering ensures that the wrench adjustment is both fast and fingertip light meaning that you can do your job more efficiently.
Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789 with models available to cover 12 N·m to 300 N·m.
- 40.0 – 200.0 N·m
- Length: 440mm
- Weight: 0.78kg
- End Fitting: 16mm Spigot
- Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment.
- Just eight turns to cover the entire scale.
- Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (N·m on a dual scale wrench) for simple and error free setting.
- Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789.
- Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque.
- Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort.
- Each tool is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate.