The Industrial Range of Torque Wrenches has a ‘Break Back’ action providing an unmistakable signal that can be seen and felt when the set torque is reached.
- 100.0 – 400.0 lbf·ft
- 130.0 – 550.0 N·m.
- Length: 935 mm
- Torque Radius: 793.4 mm
- Weight: 4.6 Kg
- End Fitting: 22 mm Spigot
- Every wrench comes supplied with a calibration certificate.
- Robust construction gives accurate results, ±4%, even in arduous working conditions.
- The break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torquing.
- Dual scaled, N·m and lbf·ft.
- This model is also available as a Production ‘P’ type with no setting scale, and therefore must be set against a torque testing device such as
Norbars Professional Torque Tester.