The ClickTronic has been engineered to combine the proven mechanics of our Professional wrench with an Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) display. The result is in an accurate, durable, comfortable and easy to use torque wrench. The digital display provides the user with a more clear and easy to read scale, significantly helping to reduce setting errors. The new digital display can also easily switch between multiple torque units, meaning most country’s preferred torque units can be accessed.
- 10.0 – 50.0 N·m
- Length: 333 mm.
- Square Size: 3/8″.
- Weight: 0.76 Kg.
- Ratchet Teeth: 72 .
- Ratchet Type: Reversible.
- Ratchet Diameter: 30 mm.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- OLED digital display provides a clear and easy to read display that helps to significantly reduce setting errors.
- Multiple torque units allows for most countries preferred torque units to easily be accessed.
- Factory calibrated to ±3% and our tried and tested mechanism ensures that accuracy is retained for longer.
- Secure push/pull lock adjustment knob is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Every wrench comes supplied with a calibration certificate.
- Supplied with a built in rechargeable lithium battery and charging lead.
- 0.05 N.m scale increments between 10 – 13.5 N.m, 0.1 N.m scale increments between 13.5 – 27 N.m and 0.2 N.m scale increments between 27 – 50 N.m.