One ladder five different combinations. The calculations speak for themselves: whether it is used as a single section, dual section or triple section lean-to ladder, as an extending ladder or as a freestanding double-sided ladder. This ladder is suitable for practically every use, guaranteeing maximum stability at all times thanks to its automatic lift locking and transport locking mechanism and the non-slip profile of the steps.
- Made in Germany.
- Two pairs of sturdy locking hooks with automatically engaging lift locking and transport locking mechanisms.
- Special transverse and longitudinal profiling of the four-edge rungs provides 40% more anti-slip protection.
- Wide rails and rungs, extremely sturdy thanks to double-beaded rail-rung joins.
- 2 full surface-contact feet and 2 large, stable claw feet on the crosspiece with anti-slip surface coating for safety, with increased profiling.
- Rung-by-rung height adjustable.
- Rail surface textured to provide comfortable grip.
- Can take loads up to 150 kg.
- Sturdy tensioning belts.
- Rail covering with ribbed surface for leaning against the wall.
- Rungs: 3 x 6.
- Working height: max. 470 cm.
- With 2 tension ropes.
- Weight: approx. 12.9 kg.